Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BAD DAY .

Just got back results for Chinese O level today . & thought that my dream of not touching Chinese papers are RUINED , got a damn B3 . Ohwell, couldn't expect much because even the most hardworking one didn't get an A . Blame it on my bad luck. Just broke my specs, SWAYNESS. Luckily it's not the new one, so i don't think i should feel sad or whatsoever. In pain now due to the aftermath of exposing to sunlight too long, although i quite like the colour of my skin tone now.


This is the damn difference in the colour tone of my shoulder. F**K**G PAIN OKAY .

Friday, Sentosa with classmates. Had so much fun w the girls ! & sorry for causing all of you to have sunburn cos it was sorta my suggestion.










1 comment:

admin said...

your photos are very nice and hot :)