Tuesday, May 27, 2008

YAY



One of the happiest day of my life , I FINALLY TOOK MY BRACES OUT . but now my grandma crapping , i'm enduring , trying to ignore , say that my attitude like shit . like what the hell ? she says that i take out braces also no use , still smoke . Ofcourse , it's supposed to be a happy thing but with just one sentence , my whole mood is spoiled . & she keep repeating that what , i'm always with friends , my friends are bad , & what will put drugs into cigarettes and stuffs ?! i don't wanna talk back on her , does she knows whether i have or who my friends are ? Please la , without knowing anything then jump into conclusion , only knows how to compare me with other people .
There are many other worst people around la okay , i've already given in but what more she want ?

Okay back to the happy thing , finally took out the braces , the feeling's so weird ! D&D camp was tiring today , intensive lessons and courses . Well , gonna game awhile & then rest soon !

No comments: